Support Music Education and Experience an Amazing Music Festival as a VIP!
March 9, 10, & 11
2 three day vip passes to Lancaster Roots and Blues Festival + three night stay in downtown historic cottage
Buy Now for $1000 or make an offer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a unique opportunity to visit one of the America's most charming cities, Lancaster, PA. The vibrant downtown is an amazing destination filled with local restaurants, bars, art galleries, shops, and more. Each year the Lancaster Roots and Blues Festival attracts visitors from near and far to hear some of the best Blues, Jazz, and Folk musicians from around the world.
Your private residence will be just steps away from all the activity, and your VIP passes will bring you up close to everything.
About the Lancaster Roots & Blues VIP Experience
Upon arriving at the festival, bring your ticket(s) to the Independence Room at the Lancaster Marriott in Penn Square, where you will receive either a VIP Lanyard good for all 3-days. Full Schedule/Line-up.
VIP packages include:
- An official festival shirt and poster.
- Preferred seating at the Main Stage @ Lancaster Square
- First seating at Steinman Hall in The Ware Center – must arrive at least 20 minutes before show time.
- Entrance to Friday night’s opening reception in the VIP area at the Main Stage @ Lancaster Square, featuring hors d’oeuvres & wine from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Entrance to private mini-concerts at The SugarTank. Concerts will be Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Complimentary wine from The Winery at Grandview.
- Entrance to a VIP Party presented by Bobby Rahal Lexus on Saturday from 4 p.m to 6 p.m. at Lancaster’s newest event venue, the gorgeous Excelsior, located at 125 East King St. Featuring live music from Clarence Spady & Matt's Blues, and a great selection of treats and hors d’ oeuvres from Miesse Candies, Kegels Produce and Jimmy Duffy’s Catering.
- Entrance to the Demuth Museum at 120 E. King St., on Sunday for a presentation of high quality photographs featuring the musicians from the first three years of Lancaster Roots and Blues. There will be mimosas, wine, and cheese provided by J. Maki Winery.
Over 70 Artist Performing - Featuring
About the symphony house
This lovely old home is located on one of the finest streets in the city. It is a short walk to interesting restaurants, art galleries, shopping, and the Fulton Theatre. It is 10 minutes by car to the Amish countryside.
The house is one of Lancaster's coveted one and one-half story cottages, and is furnished with beautiful but comfortable antiques, making it the perfect place to relax between your adventures in the city and country. Play the piano, or enjoy the extensive music library. Take a nap on one of the beds, fitted with Tempur-Pedic mattresses and lovely linens.