Help the Pennsylvania Philharmonic inspire the next generation through Music
Our Partnering School Districts
- Octorara Area School District
- Eastern York School District
- Norristown Area School District
- Red Lion Area School District
- Phoenixville Area School District
- Pottstown School District
- Pottsgrove School District
- The Wyndcroft School
- Boyertown Area School District
- Oxford Area School District
- Bethlehem Area School District
Your secure, tax-deductible gift will directly support our effort to bring classical music to schools across Pennsylvania. Help us continue to reach over 15,000 students a year with a one-of-a-kind interactive musical experience.
Many employers will offer a matching contribution. Check with your company about making your gift go even further or visit Matching Gift Search.
Consider becoming a sustaining member by making a small recurring monthly gift of $10, $15, $25 or more to help fund our educational programs throughout the year.
To make a contribution by check, please make it payable to PA Philharmonic and mail it to Pennsylvania Philharmonic, P.O. Box 162, Ardmore PA 19003. Or you can call with your credit card information to 610-655-7773.
The Pennsylvania Philharmonic is a registerd 501(c)(3) non-profit.